Like our Facebook page for updates regarding various events we will be hosting or attending.
Practical Sessions – Using REAL dogs
• Locating the Femoral Artery
• Calculating a Pulse Rate
• Emergency Muzzling
• Heimlich Maneover Positioning
• Bandaging fore paw
• Bandaging Hind Paw
• Pressure bandage of head/ears
• Application of emergency Tourniquet and its dangers
• CPR – two sessions on CASPER model dog
• Each pupil receives an individual First Aid Scenario that they have to read and write down what they think has happened and write what they would do. These are then read out to discuss.
• Each pupil is given a Multiple Choice test of 15 questions to complete. This is to check underpinning knowledge. This is then read out and discussed.
Peace of Mind
All areas covered